Space for Hobbies.
- coconut Milk Steamed Rice
- 2 cups of rice
- 3 pandan leaves tie them into a knot
- Salt to taste
- 1 small can of coconut milk 5.6 oz size
- Some water
- 1 cup of water
- Tamarind pulp size of a small ping pong ball
Sambal Ikan Bilis (Dried Anchovies Sambal)
- 1/2 red onion
- 1 cup ikan bilis dried anchovies
- 1 clove garlic
- 4 shallots
- 10 dried chillies
- 1 teaspoon of belacan prawn paste
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 2 hard boiled eggs cut into half
- 1 small cucumber cut into slices and then quartered
1. Just like making steamed rice, rinse your rice and drain. Add the coconut milk, a pinch of salt, and some water. Add the pandan leaves into the rice and cook your rice.
2. Rinse the dried anchovies and drain the water. Fry the anchovies until they turn light brown and put aside.
3. Pound the prawn paste together with shallots, garlic, and deseeded dried chilies with a mortar and pestle. You can also grind them with a food processor. Slice the red onion into rings. Soak the tamarind pulp in water for 15 minutes. Squeeze the tamarind constantly to extract the flavor into the water. Drain the pulp and save the tamarind juice.
4. Heat some oil in a pan and fry the spice paste until fragrant. Add in the onion rings. Add in the ikan bilis and stir well. Add tamarind juice, salt, and sugar. Simmer on low heat until the gravy thickens. Set aside.
5. Clean the small fish, cut them into half and season with salt. Deep fry. Cut the cucumber into slices and then quartered into four small pieces. Dish up the steamed coconut milk rice and pour some sambal ikan bilis on top of the rice. Serve with fried fish, cucumber slices, and hard-boiled eggs.
Western Food or Western cuisine is the cuisines of Europe and the other Western country. Sometimes when someone said western food, we will think about burger, steak, fries, spaghetti and so on. Here!!! I will show my favourite western food recipes. This recipes is so easy and very suitable for the beginner who want to try new recipes. One of my favourite western food is spaghetti Bolognese because it is very easy to make it. Here the recipes!!! lets do it.
1- 250g of PREGO Spaghetti or others brand, cooked & drained
2- 1 can / 350g jar Traditional pasta sauce
3- 200 g spaghetti (cook according to instructions on packet)
4- 3 tbsp olive oil
5- 250 g minced beef or chicken
6- 1/4 carrot, diced or add other vegitable
7- 5 button mushrooms, quartered (optional)
How to make it !!
1- Heat olive oil until hot in a pan. Stir fry minced beef or chicken until nicely browned. Next, add onion, carrot & mushrooms, and stir until fragrant.
2- Pour Traditional pasta sauce then stir and simmer for 5 minutes (A little water, salt and black pepper can be added to preference)
3- Serve Bolognese sauce over cooked spaghetti and enjoy!!! Easy right!!
-1 cup pearl sago
-8 cups water
-1 tablespoon milk
-1 cup coconut milk
-1 pinch of salt
-palm sugar syrup
-4 ounces palm sugar
-1 pandan leaf (optional)
1. Put the sago in a sieve and shake over sink to dislodge any loose starch.
2. Bring water to boil in a large pan, and slowly pier in sago stirring constantly with a wooden spoon. Boil uncovered, stirring occasionally, until sago balls turn transparent (about 15 mins).
3. Tip sago into large wire mesh sieve and hold under cold running water to wash away starch (about 45 secs). Shake sieve until well drained, then stir in milk (which will turn colour from dull grey to aesthetically appealing white).
4. Transfer to 4 serving glasses and refrigerate when cooled. Make palm sugar syrup by combining ingredients in small pan.
5. Bring to boil, stirring until sugar dissolved and simmer until reduced to 1/2 cup. Remove pandan leaf and cool.
6. To serve, transfer palm sugar syrup to coconut milk to small jugs. Add the pinch of salt to coconut milk (surprisingly, this makes a huge difference so don't leave the salt out).
7. Serve with chilled sago, each person adding coconut milk and syrup to taste.
Who can resist the call of pasta and beautiful people? Italy is the world's best country to travel for five straight years. Italy is all about leisure sip wine for hours in Venice's Piazza San Marco, make friends with a hammock on a villa in Tuscany, or sunbathe on the cliffs of Riomaggiore.
The country that gave us cabaret, Champagne, and hundreds of cheese varietals is one of the most romantic places on earth. In the springtime an excellent season for a trip to France. Morzine is the most beautiful hiking you can imagine. Under two hours by car from Morzine, Lake Annecy is an enchanting detour.
Since Ferran Adria's elBulli restaurant rose in Catalonia, Spain has been the world's undisputed epicenter of cutting-edge cuisine. Planning an entire vacation around the fine-dining restaurants you want to splurge at and the most famed tapas spots is a good idea. A Fodor's forum suggests visiting Spain in April for the best weather. You can also catch Barcelona's food-filled April Fair then.
America's gleaming metropolises, family-friendly theme parks, and beautiful nature. New York's Catskill Mountains, Georgia's Golden Isles, and an investment banker's hotel passion project in Montana, The Ranch at Rock Creek, are a few of the destinations that very familiar.
Athens and Santorini, Greece, one of its cities to watch. In the midst of a financial disaster, a spate of new museums, hip hotels and shops, and pop-ups are spurring a cultural renaissance in the capital city. For travelers, the turquoise waters and salty air of Mykonos will always be a draw.
Melbourne, Australia, was named the most livable city in the world by the Economist Intelligence Unit , so naturally it's a great place to travel as well. CNT recently explored Melbourne's Mornington Peninsula Australia's answer to the Hamptons with vineyards, beaches, and a thriving culinary scene. The peninsula is about a three-and-a-half hour drive from one of Australia's most beautiful natural wonders, The Twelve Apostles.
This is a destination for adventurers. You can rough it in a cabin with no electricity on the beautiful Great Barrier Island, submerge yourself in the healing waters of Maruia Springs, hike through volcanic terrains in Tongariro National Park, or enjoy world-class fly fishing in Queenstown, where you can also get what many say is the best burger on the planet at Fergberger.
Whether you choose to eat your way through Bangkok, island hop around Phuket, or board the glamorous Eastern & Oriental Express, Thailand will seduce you with its vibrant culture, exotic cuisine, and utopian resorts. Recently there's been a rise in holistic health and wellness resorts, where you can detox and refuel with yoga and Ayurvedic spa treatments.
Go to Turkey to see the gorgeous mosques, majestic castles, and natural wonders such as Pamukkale (aka "Cotton Castle"), a plethora of white travertines filled with mineral-rich water. Also go for the newly built Soho House in Istanbul's romantic Beyoglu district.
From the sandy beaches of Goa to the ancient Buddhist caves of Ajanta, the sites to see in the second-most populous country in the world are endless. Far from the crowds of Mumbai, northern Kashmir is often described as India's Switzerland, where the pace is slower and the skiing is quite good
Thriller is a broad genre of literature, film and television, having numerous, often overlapping subgenres. Thrillers are characterized and defined by the moods they elicit, giving viewers heightened feelings of suspense, excitement, surprise, anticipation and anxiety.
The example of thriller movie is Annabelle.
Horror films often aim to evoke viewers' nightmares, fears, revulsions and terror of the unknown. Plots within the horror genre often involve the intrusion of an evil force, event, or personage into the everyday world. Prevalent elements include ghosts, extraterrestrials, vampires, werewolves, demons, Satanism, evil clowns, gore, torture, vicious animals, evil witches, monsters, zombies, cannibalism, psychopaths, natural, ecological or man-made disasters, and serial killers.
The example of horror movie is The Witch.
Romance is an emotional feeling of love for, or a strong attraction towards another person, and the courtship behaviors undertaken by an individual to express those overall feelings and resultant emotions. Although the emotions and sensations of romantic love are widely associated with sexual attraction, romantic feelings can exist without expectation of physical consummation and be subsequently expressed. Historically, the term romance originates with the medieval ideal of chivalry as set out in the literature of chivalric romance.
The example of romantic movie is A Little Things Called Love.
Action film is a film genre in which the protagonist or protagonists are thrust into a series of challenges that typically include violence, extended fighting, physical feats, and frantic chases. Action films tend to feature a resourceful hero struggling against incredible odds, which include life-threatening situations, a villain, or a pursuit which usually concludes in victory for the hero (though a small number of films in this genre have ended in victory for the villain instead).
The example of action movie is KL Gangster
Fantasy films are films that belong to the fantasy genre with fantastic themes, usually magic, supernatural events, mythology, folklore, or exotic fantasy worlds. The genre is considered a form of speculative fiction alongside science fiction films and horror films, although the genres do overlap. Fantasy films often have an element of magic, myth, wonder, escapism, and the extraordinary.
The example of fantasy film is Avengers: Endgame.
Comedy is a genre of film in which the main emphasis is on humour. These films are designed to make the audience laugh through amusement and most often work by exaggerating characteristics for humorous effect. Films in this style traditionally have a happy ending (black comedy being an exception). One of the oldest genres in film, some of the very first silent movies were comedies, as slapstick comedy often relies on visual depictions, without requiring sound. When sound films became more prevalent during the 1920s, comedy films took another swing, as laughter could result from burlesque situations but also dialogue.
The example of comedy movie is Grown Ups
If you love listening to music, you are in good company. Charles Darwin once remarked, If I had my life to live over again, I would have made a rule to read some poetry and listen to some music at least once every week. Albert Einstein declared, If I were not a physicist, I would probably be a musician.Jimi Hendrix called music his religion.
I have always been in awe of people who can sing and play guitar. As a young girl, I secretly listened to singer-songwriter music in my bedroom into the wee hours. As a rebellious teenager, I cranked rock n roll in the house whenever I had to do chores. I always felt great afterwards now I know why.
Recent research shows that listening to music improves our mental well-being and boosts our physical health in surprising and astonishing ways. If we take a music lesson or two, that musical training can help raise our IQs and even keep us sharp in old age.
Here are 15 amazing scientifically-proven benefits of being hooked on music;
1. Music Makes You Happier
2. Music Enhances Running Performance
3. Music Lowers Stress and Improves Health
4. Music Helps You Sleep Better
5. Music Reduces Depression
6. Music Helps You Eat Less
7. Music Elevates Your Mood While Driving
8. Music Strengthens Learning and Memory
9. Music Relaxes Patients Before/After Surgery
10. Music Reduces Pain
11. Music Helps Alzheimers Patients Remember
12. Music Improves Recovery in Stroke Patients
13. Music Increases Verbal Intelligence
14. Music Raises IQ and Academic Performance
15. Music Keeps Your Brain Healthy in Old Age
5 Most Popular and Best Music Streaming Apps 2019
Who does not like to eat right? I love to try any food in this world but only when it is Halal. Sometime the price is a little bit expensive but i will try the food. The restaurant that i love to attack is restaurant that serve Malaysian food and western food as well. This is the suggestion if you want to try best food ever in Malaysia :
1) Nasi Dagang Pak Malau.
Hungry for a Malaysian breakfast or lunch? Make your way down to the countryside and enjoy the delicious Terengganu and Kelantan nasi dagang (rice steamed in coconut milk served with fish curry, fried shaved coconut, hard-boiled egg and vegetable pickles). Pick aromatic curries (such as beef rendang, chicken curry, fish curry and mutton korma) to go with the rice. The whole eating experience is more memorable thanks to the friendly owner and the views of rice fields in front of Gunung Raya. The price is also reasonable and affordable.
Located: No. 186, Jalan Makam Mahsuri, Mukim Ulu Melaka, Langkawi, Kedah.
2)Long Beach Food Court
This simple, open air with a metal awning rooftop can get a little noisy when it rains but the sheer variety of great tasting food makes it one of our choice food courts in Penang. Popular with travellers, here you will find probably the best wontons and noodles you will ever taste . Meanwhile the Malay fried rice is also quite a treat i like the kampung fried rice with plenty of salty, crispy anchovies. Food hunter should try this !!
Lots of people say that prices here are more expensive than other food courts around the island, but on our last visit we did not notice a perceivable gap.
Opening Hours: 18:00 - 23:00 Address: Jalan Batu Ferringhi, Batu Ferringhi,Penang.
3) Nasi Kukus Mama Murah & Marvellous
It's one of my favorite restaurants to dine, if I am at Pahang. The tatse of food here is excellent. you normally can see big Que infront of fried chicken counter ,which is most selling item here.My personal favorite however is brinjal curry, it's simply delicious and best to be eaten with white plain sticky glutenous rice.End your meal with coconut ice cream milkshake and you are in heaven ! The shop serves delicious crunchy fried chicken or sambal chicken with steam rice. The fried chicken is very crunchy and juicy, the rice is soft and fragrance. Staff are friendly and nice. Restaurant is clean, Toilet very clean too.
Address :B36 ,Jalan Im 7/1,Kuantan 25200,Pahang Malaysia.